The Restaurant Marketing Strategy Plan usually takes place over 1 or 2 weeks.
1. Initial strategy discussion: We will talk to you about your Restaurant, the cuisine, target market, current marketing plan if any, and most importantly, what your goals are for the Restaurant. We will look at your Marketing Budget and tailor a solution around what budget, if any, you have. Many of the best Restaurant marketing ideas are free.
2. Review of the current marketing:
We will look at your Google Analytics, Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Email Marketing. We look at the type of customers you are engaging with and how they respond to your marketing.
3. The Restaurant Marketing Action Plan:
We will come up with a detailed list of actions that you can take quickly.
4. Restaurant Marketing Training and Mentoring.
5. Marketing Plan Review. 4 weeks after the plan, we will follow up with you to ensure that you understand the processes that we have outlined and have been able to carry our some of the marketing ideas that we have suggested.